This application visualizes STL and GCode files. It's also possible to do basic editing on STL files (moving/resizing the object etc.). Last but not least, you can use Pleasant3D to convert ASCII STL files to binary STL.
What is new in this release:
Fixed a stupid crash in the SliceNDiceDocument (Experimental Slicer/G-Code Generator).
What is new in version 2.6:
- Fixed the Quicklook plugins on Mavericks (finally!)
- Support for milling gcode
- New virtual 3d printer and mill devices in the machine setting
- Switched OpenGL code to VBOs (much better performance and more modern approach)
- Several bugfixes and feature enhancements