Explore how Poser can become your virtual photo or film studio. Add the human element to any project - still or animated - without the hassle and cost of using real models and sets.
Poser comes complete with ready-to-pose 3D human figures, hair, clothing, props, scenery, and all the features, lighting and camera effects you need to make something - or someone - extraordinary.
With Poser 9 you can start creating 3D character art and animation in minutes. With the Face Room, customize Poser characters using facial photographs. Add dynamic hair and clothing. Build a3D scene on Poser's virtual stage with props, lights and cameras. Automatically generate walking or running animations and talking characters. Import motion capture files for even more animated realism. Animate lights and cameras, and then render scenes into photorealistic images and video for web, print, and film projects.
What is new in this release:
- General Preferences: Fixed case where non-existing temp path would prevent successful launch.
- Figure > Symmetry now behaves correctly for limbs with IK enabled
- Content Updater now includes head databases for Rex and Roxie 1.1 figures (installer available as separate download).
- Fixed case where applying a material pose to a hair prop would cause instability.
- Movie node now previews and renders correctly before looping.
- Fixed random frame seeking issues during video playback.
- Restored rendering performance in some scenes to 10.0.2 level.
- Animation controls: Now always reading up to desired frame when seeking in a movie (Windows only).
- Make Movie: Export presets adjusted to obey user specified frame rate.
- Make Movie: Enabled support for multibyte characters in export paths (Mac OS X only).
- Fixed case where Object->Copy Morphs From... targeting an existing parameter lacking morph data would cause instability.
- Figure > Symmetry now copies weight maps only when explicitly requested.
- Fixed slowdown displaying folder contents on Windows 8.1 with Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed case where search would cause instability (non-English languages only).
- Enabled PIL image module (Windows 32-bit only).
- Now passing necessary information to Download Manager to obtain updates (Mac OS X only).
- Download Manager: Enabled support for non-English format (Mac OS X only) or system locale (Windows only) regional settings.
No feature limits. The trial and the content are only free for 30 days. We'll collect your credit card information at the start of your trial period and if you do not cancel within 30 days, a payment of of $249.99 will be processed.