This FileMaker accounting plug-in opens up the Intuit QuickBooks Online application like never before. By using the plug-in you can save time and energy by eliminating double entry of contacts, invoices or sales transactions. You can provide financial data to your staff without having multiple people accessing your sensitive QuickBooks company file(s). With the use of this FileMaker plug-in you can streamline your work flow giving your staff the information they need while protecting your critical financial data. This plug-in is designed to work with Intuit QuickBooks Online.
What is new in this release:
- Resolved an issue with calling the Delete operation that was causing a blank result to be returned to the plug-in on execute - Resolved an issue where calling a Void operation would fail to void a sales receipt, payment, or bill payment - Resolved an issue where performing a "count(*)" query or using PCQO_SCountEntities would fail to return an accurate count of specified entities - Resolved an issue in encoding query requests when a field specified includes a "&", ".", or other special characters as values - Resolved an issue where specifying the MaxResults field in PCQO_RqAddFieldWithValue was corrupting the query string with invalid information
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
Single user "Client" and Server-side: - Added handling for creating, reading, updating, and deleting (as applicable) deposits, refund receipts, transfers, budgets, company currencies, journal codes, tax agencies, and tax services - Adjusted the handling of the "StringValue", "NumberValue", and "BooleanValue" subfields for the CustomField element to match with QuickBooks Online validation requirements. Please note that all subfields for the CustomField element must be defined when working with CustomFields - Updated Developer's Guide
What is new in version 2.01:
Version 2.01: Single User "Client" - Resolved issue with adding date field values parsing dates incorrectly. Dates in localized date field format or ISO-8801 format will be interpreted as ISO-8801 format (format: "YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:SSZ"); Miscellaneous issues and enhancements to demo file; Updated Developer's Guide and Functions Guide. Server-side- Added ability for multi-user access using FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect; Added new demo file for server-side plug-in installation and demonstration of server-side functions; Added compatibility for FileMaker Server 14- 15, 64-bit on Windows machine; Updated Developer's Guide and Functions Guide; Updated installation process to install plug-in in multiple location to enable WebDirect access.
What is new in version 2.0:
Version 2.0: Added FileMaker 64-bit compatibility; Added functionality to load JSON or XML document into the plug-in directly; Created MSI installer packages for Windows; Redesigned plug-in for more efficient processing; Resolved parsing query issue that returned empty string; Miscellaneous issues, enhancements, and bug fixes; Updated Developer's Guide; Updated Functions Guide- Updated Migration Guide; Updated Demo file.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- This plug-in is verified compatible with FileMaker Pro 12-14 and Windows0 7/8/10 and may work with earlier versions. Please note, Intuit's QuickBooks Online is not supported by the Microsoft EDGE browser.
- Added a new parameter for "PCQO_BeginSession" called "optUseSandbox"; setting this value to True or 1 will allow the plug-in to connect to a QuickBooks Online Sandbox company. Note: The developer must have access to a QuickBooks Online sandbox company provided by Intuit with an Intuit Developer account.
- Updated scripting to allow for Intuit's new Item Hierarchy enhancement. Companies with categories enabled will be able to view Category items as "Category" and not as "Service" items. Companies without categories enabled will behave as normal.
- Updated Demo user interface
-Updated Developer's Guide
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
Resolved issue for sending Update requests to QBO in which specifying "SparseUpdate" as "True" did not make the request a sparse update.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
Version 18.104.22.168 updated setting and getting StringType field within custom fields.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
Version 126.96.36.199: Updated to resolve an issue with handling "BillPaymentCheck", "BillPaymentCreditCard", "CheckPayment" and "CreditCardPayment" related records. Revised handling for internal XML to allow PCQO_SGetXML( "Request" ) to return the in-progress request in memory as XML.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- Updated to resolve issue where the plug-in would throw an exception on Begin Session
FileMaker Pro 10-13, Quickbooks Onilne Edition