This FileMaker accounting plug-in opens up the Intuit QuickBooks Online application like never before. By using the plug-in you can save time and energy by eliminating double entry of contacts, invoices or sales transactions. You can provide financial data to your staff without having multiple people accessing your sensitive QuickBooks company file(s). With the use of this FileMaker plug-in you can streamline your work flow giving your staff the information they need while protecting your critical financial data. This plug-in is designed to work with Intuit QuickBooks Online.
What is new in this release:
Version 2.0: Added FileMaker 64-bit compatibility; Added functionality to load JSON or XML document into the plug-in directly; Created MSI installer packages for Windows; Redesigned plug-in for more efficient processing; Resolved parsing query issue that returned empty string; Miscellaneous issues, enhancements, and bug fixes; Updated Developer's Guide; Updated Functions Guide- Updated Migration Guide; Updated Demo file.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
- This plug-in is verified compatible with FileMaker Pro 12-14 and Windows0 7/8/10 and may work with earlier versions. Please note, Intuit's QuickBooks Online is not supported by the Microsoft EDGE browser.
- Added a new parameter for "PCQO_BeginSession" called "optUseSandbox"; setting this value to True or 1 will allow the plug-in to connect to a QuickBooks Online Sandbox company. Note: The developer must have access to a QuickBooks Online sandbox company provided by Intuit with an Intuit Developer account.
- Updated scripting to allow for Intuit's new Item Hierarchy enhancement. Companies with categories enabled will be able to view Category items as "Category" and not as "Service" items. Companies without categories enabled will behave as normal.
- Updated Demo user interface
-Updated Developer's Guide
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
Resolved issue for sending Update requests to QBO in which specifying "SparseUpdate" as "True" did not make the request a sparse update.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
Version 188.8.131.52 updated setting and getting StringType field within custom fields.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
Version 220.127.116.11: Updated to resolve an issue with handling "BillPaymentCheck", "BillPaymentCreditCard", "CheckPayment" and "CreditCardPayment" related records. Revised handling for internal XML to allow PCQO_SGetXML( "Request" ) to return the in-progress request in memory as XML.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
- Updated to resolve issue where the plug-in would throw an exception on Begin Session
FileMaker Pro 10-13, Quickbooks Onilne Edition