NolaPro is a free Cloud Accounting suite that can be securely run from your PC. Refine and manage your business with its flexible and powerful Customer tracking, Billing, Payables, General Ledger and Reporting features. NolaPro expands as you grow with Inventory Control, Service/Labor Order management, POS/Fulfillment Order support, a B2B web portal, eCommerce integrations, vTiger CRM add-on, Employee Timeclock, QuickBooks converter, development API and many more Add-On options.
White Label partner revenue versions are available for CPAs, VARs and consultants. For international users, it supports Multi-Currency, VAT/GST, multi-language capability, and currency, decimal and temperature flexibility. However NolaPro's customization is its best feature. It can be modified upon request to fit any industry spec, business requirement, or country regulation, as well as integrated with most 3rd party applications to provide backend accounting support.
What is new in this release:
Version 5.0.12448 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.0.12156:
- Misc. enhancements and bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.0.11789:
- Misc. enhancements and bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.0.11357:
- New Layout/Design. Added top-menu & removed footer. Footer links can now be found in the links pane in the top-menu.
- Budget Variance Report: Modified to only show accounts if there is a budget amount in the period or activity. Alow fiscal year to date instead of total fiscal year. Better performance.
- Many other enhancements and bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.0.10981:
- Added an option to subtotal expenses by cost center on the 12-month P&L Inv. PO List: Link for "PO Checklist" was pulling up the PO-PDF, corrected to link to the Checklist-PDF. Fixed could not e-mail out POs due to SQL error. New customers will have email1's "Send Invoice" checked by default. Added a way to block the Invoice Now if no unbilled shipments on order Fixed issue where packages from all shipments were showing at once. Changed so only current shipment packages are shown.
- Adjustment so that when tracking number is searched for that specific shipment is set in the redirect and will be displayed.
- Changed invoice deletion so that it now only deletes shipments related to the invoice being deleted; other shipments will remain open.
- Import Bank Deposit: When user links the same bank-deposit to two different entries on the import-bank-statement. A warning message would be presented on this page when a duplicate is linked. Duplicate check will now look at both new and old matches vs only comparing new.
- Corrected PDF line spacing (reduced) and corrected line wrapping for when a 'word' is longer than the line itself.
- Corrected typing quickly in the order-entry page, in the line details, was causing a short pauses and characters to be lost.
- Internal Messaging stopped working when the user had a dashboard tab with a broken pie chart on it.
- When redirect() was passed a UTF-8 encoded value but the page's encoding is not set to UTF-8, it would cause an error and a failed redirect.
- On customer's view page: any overdue amount in the "Recent Invoices" table, would have a '1' appended to the end.
- Correction to values on AR aging report.
- Performance adjustments to Physical Inventory tool.
- Corrected auto-complete box's results when search included '('.
- Added display of total Deposits, Invoice Balance, Uninvoiced Value and Due to the FO page.
- Created a Deletion Report to allow an admin user to view deleted data from the system and see who deleted the data and when.