WatchMe is a feature-rich timer program that can be used to track time for a number of different tasks or events together or independently of one another. You can create any number of timer or countdownss, give each one name and record additional notes and information about what you are timing - a great solution for those who need to track their time for hourly billing, timesheets.
Features Include: Ability to manage multiple timers at once. Group timers into multiple tabs for easier management. Give each timer a unique name. Countdown timers Display time in a number of formats including fractions of an hour, hours/minutes/seconds, $/hour. Store notes and comments on each timer. Quickly copy and paste time into other time tracking programs and billing programs. Export timers or groups of timers to XML or CSV. View total time for a grouping of timers. View total time accumulated across all of your timer. Timer alerts that can notify you after a set period of time has elapsed. Receive a warning if there has been no activity in a specified amount of time. 'Focus Light' help keeps you focused while you work. No install program - just copy the executable and run.
What is new in this release:
- Changes made to the way the config file is saved in order to reduce possible file corruption
- Bug: Resetting all Countdowns was not checking the "Warn before resetting" option
- Bug: Countdown Dollar/Hour not updated automatically when changing the value in the options
- New option to reset all the timers on the active tab(under the Timers menu)
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- New option to control whether the timers and countdowns automatically stop when your computer is suspended (available to "Pro" users only)
- New note icons to make it easier to see when a timer or countdown has a note associated with it.
- New option to run the WCF Service Layer using BasicHTTPBinding
- A special holiday greeting in the about box
What is new in version 2.4:
- New "Tenths of an Hour" timer/countdown format.
- New "Days:Hours:Mins:Secs" timer/countdown format.
- Made adjustments so the application works better for visually impaired users using screen readers.
- The context menu on the Timers and Controls is now accessible by right clicking anywhere on the control, not just on the time display.
- When WatchMe is started, it will open to the last active tab.
- New "Copy all Timers to the Clipboard" function available under the Timers menu. Timers can be copied to the clipboard in any number of formats (configurable by the user by creating CTF files - see http://www.flamebrain.com/copying-info-to-the-clipboard for more info) so they can then be pasted into other applications. Available to "Pro" users only.
Microsoft .NET 4.0