A clear and compact world clock for OS X that displays up time zones from a database of more than 420 worldwide locations. Emphasizing ease of use, WorldTimes handles each location's daylight savings changes automatically, lets the user customize any location name, and incorporates the user's system settings for the default time zone and format.
What is new in this release:
- Adds double-click support in the 'Add Location' panel
- Fixes an error under OS X 10.6 when clicking on city names in the main window
- Fixes an error under OS X 10.5 and later when choosing 'Japan'
- Changes 'Hide Application' to 'Hide WorldTimes' on the application menu
- Improves system requirements warning