Vasco da Gama 9: The symbiosis of two editions: visual highlights for maximum usability. Creating complex route animations - easier than ever. Experience realistic virtual journeys? No problem with Vasco da Gama 9. For several years now, this software has been at the top of its class when it comes to complex digital animation of travel experiences. Pictures say more than a thousand words. And animations say more than a thousand pictures. Vasco da Gama 9 lets you combine moving images with impressive animations to create graphically intensive presentations of your travels. Vasco da Gama is high-resolution animation software that allows you to capture and follow your unique travel experiences in detail. You have a digital miniature of the world on your computer and you decide where the journey will go and present your trip professionally.
Travel from Berlin to San Francisco. Vasco da Gama 9 uses its comprehensive portfolio of high-resolution auxiliary products to add nuances such as historic buildings, vehicles or map materials. Start from your home and digitally trace your route to the airport. Did you pass by the Brandenburg Gate during your ride to the airport? Then add this object to your animation easily with the GPS referencing feature. All you need to do is click on the Brandenburg Gate when selecting sights to display. Vasco da Gama takes care of the rest and places the structure in its actual location in your animation. During your ride to the airport, enjoy uniquely customizable camera controls. Whether automatic, manual, static, or simple, you can enjoy the virtual ride to the airport from every angle. This is a real highlight especially if you present your travel route animations. Board the plane in Berlin, cross the ocean and land in San Francisco, where you identify this American city with its landmark Golden Gate Bridge. As you will see, there are almost no limits to the digital presentation of your trips, both in the past and in the future.
What is new in this release:
- Simple map mode to create flat maps quickly.
- Camera range is limited to the selected map.
- Marginal areas may be filled with the color of your choice.
- A variety of pre-sets will be automatically applied to let you achieve a reasonable final result quickly. Includes settings for camera position, zoom, angles, line width, object sizes, and many more.
- Display changes with zoom levels or position settings.
- Simple camera mode lets you set all of the camera options for all camera points at once by using the route as the camera position.
- The completely revised timeline allows you to track all objects, texts and route lines where they occur.
- When you add your own maps, the map cache is now cleared automatically.
- Professional camera can now be changed at any time while in camera mode.
- Additional camera zoom correction for automatic camera control.
- The GPS database now remembers the filters you last used, such as country, region and number of inhabitants so that they do not need to be reset each time.
- More camera themes for automatic camera control
- The editor mode now uses the same timeline as the camera mode.
- Vasco da Gama 9 remembers the camera and editor views making it easy to switch quickly between the two views.
- Revised colors for the user interface to highlight important buttons.
- To get a better overview of the project, you can now switch between "Show all items" and "Show object on timeline."
- Texts and objects can now be precisely moved or placed in camera view, so you can immediately see what the result will looks like.
- If you choose free texts and objects, the view is automatically oriented to the selected object.
- Vasco da Gama 9 is now compatible with Parallels
- Alternative rotary knob function for Parallels to allow easy handling here.
Videos and previews are watermarked