Avast Pro Antivirus 2015 provides essential security plus additional features for greater protection. Home-Network Scanner scans your network for issues, while SafeZone and SecureDNS build yet another line of defense. In a new approach, Home Network Security scans your network and routers for potential issues to help prevent attacks.
SafeZone provides a secure virtual environment for you to bank, shop, and pay bills online. You can also whitelist sites so SafeZone starts automatically when you go there.
SecureDNS: one of the biggest risks on any Wi-Fi network is DNS hijacking. We've solved this problem by encrypting traffic between protected devices and our DNS server. That way you always get where you want to go.
Sandbox creates a secure virtual environment to open unknown files such as apps, videos, and websites. If everything proves safe, you can move it onto your machine; if not, your computer was never at risk.
What is new in this release:
- Better server selection list in SecureLine
- Fixed: Cleanup to stop on 99%
- Fixed: Problems with HTTPS certificates in Firefox after upgrade to Windows 10
- Fixed: Firewall not started after upgrade to Windows 10
- Fixed: Cleanup to report leftover files, when software was just updated and not uninstalled (e.g. Skype, Java)
- Fixed: Issues with payment gates
- Fixed: Issues with not showing images on some sites
- Fixed: Issues with Outlook 2003 context menu
What is new in version 2015.10.2.2214:
- Improved Windows 10 Compatibility
- Browser Cleanup integrated to Avast UI and added to Smart Scan
- WebShield improvements for faster browsing and fixed issues with expired certificates
- Avast NG virtualization -- performance and stability fixes
- AccessAnywhere feature is removed and replaced with remote connection feature available through Account screen in all editions (not limited to Premier)
- New design of Chrome plugin
- Better license activation during setup
What is new in version 2015.10.0.2208:
- Fixed problem with missing NG component under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug in the keyboard driver causing problems with keyboards.
- Better compatibility of the WebShield with some https pages (e.g. spotify, waze, etc.).
- SecureDNS - better logic of server selection resulting in performance improvements.
- Fixed reported crashes.
What is new in version 2015.10.0.2206:
- New features: Redesigned user interface; Home Network Security, HTTPS scanning, SecureDNS, SmartScan.
- Improvements: Browser Cleanup, antivirus and anti-malware protection, SafeZone, Sandbox, Software Updater, MyAvast Account integration.