Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 is a completely free antivirus solution for detecting, cleaning trojan virus, and protect your computer. It can be a standalone product, and can also work along with other AV.
What's included in Kingsoft Antivirus 2012?
- Boundary Defense -- An efficient computer security defense solution from Kingsoft, which requires less computer resources than other antivirus.
- Web Defense -- Protecting browser security while users surfing online, block malicious URL injection, and defense computer privacy security.
- IM Defense -- Protecting users' computer security while chatting with IM software, like MSN, ICQ, AOL etc.
- Video Defense -- Protect users' computer security while watching online videos.
- Download Shield -- Block suspicious files away from being downloaded to computer
- USB Defense -- Block viruses which spread through removable USB drives.
- System Defense -- Innovative "K+" computer security defense technique.
Active Cloud Security Defense
Based on the two advanced computer security techniques, KAV 2012 can efficiently protect your computer security against prevalent viruses, Trojan, and other malware.
In additionally, KAV 2012 takes heuristic security system and multi-point inherited virus detection system, to prevent computer security.
Internet Explorer Firewall
Block suspicious tamper behavior from malware, viruses to your browser homepage and, protect you away from malicious hijack and phishing.
Check system vulnerabilities which can be exploits by hackers and provide corresponding solutions. It also blocks malicious scan, remote control and other hacking activities.
What is new in this release: