10-Strike Bandwidth Monitor allows you to monitor the network bandwidth and the traffic usage on network interfaces of various devices (Windows and Linux computers, managed switches). The application collects data on the inbound and outbound traffic utilized by your hosts and draws the bandwidth diagrams dynamically in the real time. If the critical limits of utilized traffic volume are reached, the application will generate an alert and notify you about the event. It can send SMS or e-mail, or even reboot a computer or restart a service. The application offers you a lot of possibilities of generating reports and viewing statistics on the traffic usage. The bandwidth monitoring can be performed over the SNMP protocol, WMI, and remote Agents installed on networked PCs. The built-in sniffer in the Agent can gather addresses your hosts are communicating with. You can analyze remote hosts and services your users use the most of time.
What is new in this release:
Improved the program's performance for operating with the bandwidth sensor and host database. The group operations work much faster now. Improved the SNMP sensor performance.
What is new in version 2.7:
- Added ability to generate alerts when the network traffic consumption quickly grows or drops. You can define the per cent of changes between two consistent values for raising alerts.
- Added displaying the network interface capacity indicator.
- Added support for the AdminStatus and OperStatus flags in the SNMP sensors.
- Added sending alert messages to Syslog.
- Added ability to break reports with diagrams on pages by days.
- Added the search function (searching by a part of IP address, name) for the host list.
- Added the SNMP v2c support to the Network Scanning Wizard.
- Added a setting for enabling or disabling hiding the program to tray when the window is closed.
- Fixed the managing console hanging when switching tabs of the information panel (when large amount of data is loaded).