- Places a wide range of acuity tests into one simple to use software product.
- Randomizes all optotypes to prevent memorization.
- Single line and multi line letter acuity charts may use fixed sets of optotypes that you select.
- Special optotypes for children, non English speaking, and mentally challenged patients to improve acuity testing accuracy.
- Efficient interface makes testing your patients easy and more accurate.
- Quick keys for every chart in the system for easy use. No need to use a mouse once set up.
- Software only solution runs on inexpensive Macintosh, Windows, and Linux computers that you may already have. We also have complete hardware options to support all of your acuity testing needs.
- Control all acuity tests and features from a remote control, keyboard, and mouse.
- Completely supports all standards world-wide with measurements in Snellen, ETDRS, and Bailey-Lovie in: LogMAR, feet, decimals, and metric.
- Optotype size is scalable to match your room size. Also supports mirrored rooms with a single setting.
- Play videos that loop for fixation, informative, and advertising purposes. A collection of nature videos and simple 3D animations for children are provided to get you started.
- Slide show feature allows you to demonstrate procedures, market new products, show ocular pathologies, practice images, etc. Scenic views, planet images, and ocular pathology slides are provided to get you started.
- Software runs on laptop computers for remote acuity testing in schools, nursing facilities, and home visits.
- Costs less than buying projectors for multiple examination rooms.
- New features are being developed on a regular basis.
- Adds a high-tech feel to your examination room.