The 3D Train Studio is an easy to use application for planning and simulation of model railways on the computer. With a set of numerous tracks and components you can create individual railway layouts, regardless of whether you rebuild your model railway in real or just simulate it on the PC. Get access to an online catalog with thousands of components, get in contact with other model train planners and share your ideas with a helpful community.
The 3D Train Studio is offered in two versions, a standard and a professional version. The standard version of the 3D Train Studio is a fully working and free software which allows you to build simple projects. Buy the professional version to build more complex model railway layouts with more components and features, and get access to the online catalog with thousands of tracks and models.
What is new in this release:
Performance improvements and bug fixes
What is new in version 2.2:
- Support for pre and main signals
- Support for real 3D sounds
- Extended variables for even more complex rail operations
What is new in version 2.1:
- New graphics effects in simulation mode, like depth-of-field - Support of layers for complex layouts - Support of extended locomotive models with coupling animations, movable pantographs and wagon doors - Small improvements and bugfixes
What is new in version 1.4.2:
- Improved download speed of 3d models from the online catalog - Many errors were fixed
DirectX 9 library
Limited models and components