Active@ KillDisk is a secure data removal program that provides the perfect solution to anyone who is either donating their computer or selling it to someone else and wants to ensure that their private data has been properly deleted. It is also ideal in any other situations where you want to ensure that deleted data stays deleted in such a way that it can never be recovered. If you want to know how to erase hard drive data or data stored on any other type of device, then Active@ KillDisk provides the solution that you need. The program supports hard drives, SSDs, USB drives, flash memory cards, SCSI drives, ZIP drives and more. It operates from its own bootable environment. Active@ KillDisk supports 23 security standards including DoD 5220.22-M. Active@ KillDisk erases all data on HDD and USB disks completely (the process removes ALL data from a physical disk(s) or logical drive's surface), also Active@ KillDisk can wipes out all unused space on disks, not touching existing data. Large sized RAIDs (disk arrays) sanitizing supported as well. Ultimate package now includes Windows, Dos, Linux Console, Linux (LiveCD) targets.
What is new in this release:
- Improved parallel disks erasing performance
- Added options to exclude removable or fixed disks from batches
- Added option to stop erasing process after specific number of writing errors encountered
- New device drivers added to BootDisk & LiveCD
- Support for HP Smart Array Cards added to LiveCD & Console
- Improved plug'n'play hardware detection & solved registration issues in Console
- Added configuration of command line params & INI settings in ISOtoUSB for Console
Starting from the bootable media allows the erasure of any disks on PCs like, Windows, Linux, etc.
Free demo version