AddressBookAid is a application for editing AddressBook Database which is created by Apple Contacts. You can edit the AddressBook by the Table View, column sort and Find&Replace function by TextFinder.
What is new in this release:
Fix a issue contacts are not shown properly when the same name groups are exist.
What is new in version 2.0.1:
- Fix an issue contact is duplicated in a certain case when it is Drag&Drop,
- Fix an issue add/delete function are not supported for some items in a contact info panel.
What is new in version 1.7.1:
- Change the way of showing Group list to a split view. You can drag&drop a contact to add in a group.
- Add a sort function in each column. It will help you find a duplicate item.
- Fix a issue that the same group names are exist.
- Fix a issue that Changing Name Ordering doesn't work sometimes in Contact Info Panel.