The Adobe Illustrator CS6 ACE Exam Aid is specifically written in order to help you prepare for and to pass the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) product proficiency exam.
The exam aid is divided into Study, Practice, and Review modes, covers the topics recommended for study by Adobe, contains multiple-choice questions, extended answers, and relevant hyperlinks to the application's Help pages.
You can use the exam aid to test your mastery of Illustrator CS6, verify and/or obtain relevant knowledge, track your progress, and gain confidence by practising in an environment similar to the official exam.Key Features
- Includes over 410 challenging questions divided into discrete modules
- Original questions based on topic areas recommend for study by Adobe
- Explanatory answers that clarify concepts behind the questions
- Hyperlinks to pages selected from the corresponding application's Help file
- Study mode with option of previewing correct answers on demand
- Summary screen at the end of each module for reviewing its content
- Practice mode for testing yourself in a simulated official exam environment
- Capacity to generate unlimited practice tests based on the question pool
- Ability to raise or lower the threshold of each practice test
- Option of choosing which module, or modules, to include in a practice test
- Ability to specify the number of questions to include from each module
- Countdown clock, scoring, grading, and option of verifying your answers
- Ability to flag questions and view only flagged or skipped questions
- Ability to rotate choices on demand when studying or practicing
- Ability to add a custom note to a question and view on demand
- Keyboard shortcuts for viewing questions/answers and general navigation
- Navigating the workspace
- Working with color
- Working with type
- Creating special effects
- Working with Web graphics
Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
Demo version contains 18 questions, whereas, the full version contains over 400 questions.