Enlarge images to high resolution with sophisticated algorithms. AKVIS Magnifier upscales digital images with advanced enlargement algorithms, preserving edge to edge image sharpness while improving image appearance by removing unwanted noise and compression artifacts. Get super-high resolution pictures and produce stunning enlargements and poster-size prints. The sophisticated algorithms keep edges smooth, sharp and clearly defined at the same time.
AKVIS Magnifier makes producing professional enlargements and poster-size prints easy and quick. Available for Windows and Mac, AKVIS Magnifier does not require an external photo editor to operate. The resizing is easily configurable and allows fine-tuning the enlargements by introducing complete user control over important parameters such as image and edge sharpness. All settings can be quickly tried, adjusted and combined by simply clicking and sliding.
Just take a photo and enlarge it to a super-high resolution of up to 30000x30000 pixels, to print a100x100 inch poster with typographic quality of 300dpi. Larger formats are viewed from the distance, allowing for even larger prints of 200x200 inches a whooping 5x5 meters.
Resizing pictures with AKVIS Magnifier yields a much higher quality than bicubic interpolation. Using complex math based on sophisticated resize algorithms, the resizer outputs enlargements with smooth, sharp and clearly defined edges. Depending on your particular needs, AKVIS Magnifier can be fine-tuned to produce images that look exactly as required for a given purpose. The photo enlarger works great if a modest 1.1x, 2x or 4x enlargement is needed, but it truly shines if used to blow up a photo to 10x or 20x the original size.
Whether creating poster-size images or adding resolution for printing an enlargement, AKVIS Magnifier will make your prints look sharper, clearer and better defined.
AKVIS Magnifier goes in two editions: standalone application and Photoshop plugin.
What is new in this release:
- New Print options! Now it's possible to print super high resolution images on multiple pages to get professional-quality posters.
- Added Dropbox to the list of publishing services.
- Added support for more RAW formats to the standalone version.
- Fixed the problem with changing resolution in the plugin version.
- Fixed the batch processing bugs in the standalone version.
What is new in version 7.0:
- Added native support for 64 bit for Windows. Taking advantage of all of the benefits of the 64-bit processor the program works considerably faster with large images.
- Added the Crop tool to the standalone version. The new tool lets you trim a part of a picture. It is extremely useful when you want to improve the image composition, straighten a crooked photo, turn a horizontal photo into a vertical one and contrariwise.
- Added the Share option that lets you post images from the program to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Google+. Now you can quickly reduce your photo, crop the edges, and share with your friends.
- Fixed the batch processing bug and other errors.
- Also, in the new version: compatibility improvements and other changes.
10 days trial