AKVIS MakeUp improves portraits and adds glamour to photos, giving them a professional look. The software automatically smooths small defects on the skin, making it radiant, beautiful, pure and even.
What is new in this release:
Version 5.0 provides the brand new portrait retouching algorithm that removes imperfections and evens skin tone without making the face look plastic and unnaturally smooth.
What is new in version 4.1:
1. Improved the plugin compatibility with image editors (Photoshop CC 2017).
2. Support for new RAW files for the standalone version.
3. Fixed bugs.
What is new in version 4.0:
- Support for 4K and 5K resolution screens. The interface has been modernized and provides better display capabilities. The texts and new icons (now vector based) scale correctly even on super high resolution displays!
The program offers two interface themes: Dark and Light (switch in the Preferences).
- Increased the Quick Preview area. Now the default value is 600 px, the max value is 1,000 px (adjustable in the Preferences).
- New Print options. It's now possible to print high resolution images on multiple pages.
- The possibility to install the program on a drive other than C on Windows.
- Native 64-bit support on Mac.
- Support for more RAW files.
- Some bugs with GPU, image formats, and other errors have been fixed.
What is new in version 3.5:
- New Share option lets you quickly publish images in Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Google+.
- With the improved RAW files processing, the list of supported formats has been extended.
- For Windows, now two setup files are available: for 32-bit and for 64-bit operating system.
- Fixed minor bugs.