AKVIS MultiBrush makes it easy to retouch photos and enhance portraits in Windows and Mac. Featuring a collection of healing and enhancement brushes, cloning and stamping tools, AKVIS MultiBrush helps artists, photographers and home users to perform portrait enhancement, retouch image flows and remove unwanted objects from digital pictures. Available as a stand-alone product or a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, AKVIS MultiBrush removes wrinkles, scars, scratches, and enhances imperfect skin on portraits in the most natural way. Spots, stains, and dust are easy to mask and remove. Chameleon Brush heals skin problems and removes dust, spots and scratches without affecting background texture, lighting or colors. This unique brush is similar to Adobe Healing Brush, yet offers more flexibility and customization options.
What is new in this release:
- Added the Blend Mode to the settings of these tools: Color Brush, Color Pencil, Clone Stamp.
- Increased the maximum value (to 1000 pixels) for the Size for the tools: Color Brush, Color Pencil, Spray, Eraser, History Brush, Clone Stamp, Chameleon Brush, Lighten, Darken, Saturation.
- Added the options Color Sampling and Tolerance to the Eraser.
- Added the Grain parameter to the Artistic Pencil.
- Added the possibility to rotate a cropping area to the Crop tool.
- Added the possibility to transform objects (in the previous versions was available only for text).
- Added support for more RAW formats.
- Fixed bugs in Spray and Chameleon Brush and some other errors.