AKVIS NatureArt is a tool for imitating the magnificence of natural phenomena on your digital photos. It also lets you create nature scenes from scratch, such as converting a blank background into a sea view or a night sky with scattered, glistening stars. If a photo looks a bit lifeless and dull, you can add some dramatic nature effects by adding the Sun or even a lightning bolt on it, and by adding rain or snow. In fact the same photo can look differently if we change the weather on it. The spirit of the scene changes dramatically - from a ferocious thunderstorm to an optimistic shiny day, from the woods in flame to a melancholic rainy scene. Nature effects have an impact on our mood and it can be used to strengthen the impression from a picture.
What is new in this release:
- Added the new Transform tool that lets transforming selections and direction lines.
- Considerably improved the Sun effect. With the new algorithm and options the effect now works faster and gives better results.
- Added the Reverse Colors option to the Rainbow effect.
- Added the Line Sets (ready-to-use lightning layouts) to the Lightning effect.
- Added the possibility to import/export users presets.
- Added the new History States parameter to the program's Preferences.
- Improved the Print dialog. Now it's possible to print super high resolution images on multiple pages.
- And other changes and improvements.
What is new in version 6.0:
- Added new presets to the Sun and Frost effects.
- Added Dropbox to the list of the publishing services. Now Dropbox users can share their image directly from the program without loss of quality.
- Improved the program performance on Windows 64-bit.
- Added compatibility of the plugin with Photoshop CC 2014.
- Added support for more RAW formats.
- Fixed minor bugs.