Alcohol 52% FE is emulation software, supports 25 plus languages. It can handle up to 31 virtual CD and DVD-ROM drives, all at once. The reading speed of a virtual CD-ROM is 200X. This means you can play a CD from the virtual CD-ROM with 200X reading speed. Supports normal CD and DVD and CD RAW sub-channel reading methods: RAW reading method enables to emulate all CDs.
What is new in this release:
- SPTD v2.11 (for Windows 10).
- Added support for more drives.
- Fixed AMD SATA driver conflict issue in Windows 10.
- Fixed minor bugs reported by users.
What is new in version 220.127.116.1103:
- SPTD v1.89 (for Windows 8.1 and older operating systems)
- SPTD v2.10 (for Windows 10)
- Minor bugs reported by users.
What is new in version 18.104.22.16812:
- FIX: SSE2 necessary issue. in Virtual drive engine, Alcohol.exe and AxShlExHlper will not crash any more if your CPU does not support SSE2 or newer command set.
- FIX: AxCmd shows no message if help file does not exist.
- FIX: AxCmd mounting/unmounting issue while using drive letter not number id of v-drive.
- FIX: Minor bugs.
What is new in version 22.214.171.12420:
- NEW: Support for Windows 10 Consumer Preview.
- NEW: Virtual AHCI Optical Drive for Win10.
- UPDATE: Supported burner list, more added.
- UPDATE: SPTD V1.87 (for all other OS except Windows10).
- UPDATE: SPTD V2.02 (for Windows10 tech preview only).
- FIX: hpdskdlt warning would be shown while installing.
What is new in version 126.96.36.19951:
- UACHelper updated for more advanced feature.
- iSCSI management improved, sometimes it would show duplicated drives, now it won't.