AnyDesk is the world's fastest most comfortable remote desktop application. Access all your programs, documents and files from anywhere, without having to entrust your data to a cloud service. All you need to do to get started is to download and launch the 1.1MB program file. No installation or (network-)configuration required.
What is new in this release:
- Security change: fixed a bug where the permissions could be reset during the session.
- In some cases, the AnyDesk main window was not rendered correctly in Windows 10 (showing transparent areas).
What is new in version 3.6.3:
- Fixed a crash when terminating AnyDesk using the tray icon while sessions were running.
- Under rare conditions, connecting to Windows 10 showed no image/a black image.
- Clipboard permission works again.
- Disallowed to change the license key if settings are disabled.
- Fixed SAS (Ctrl+Alt+Del) which did not work under some conditions on Windows Vista and upwards.
- On some Windows 10 systems, AnyDesk did not work when the monitor was rotated. On these systems, AnyDesk should now transmit the monitor content normally.
- Fixed two rarely occuring crashes on address book close.
What is new in version 3.6.1:
Important security update, fixed dll injection vulnerability.
What is new in version 3.5.0:
- The remote restart feature now even works when AnyDesk is not installed. Please note: You will need to request elevation from the remote user before using the restart feature in this case.
- Custom AnyDesk: Text and title of ID and Connect Group (Main Window) can now be customized.
- Custom AnyDesk: Before frontend startup a disclaimer can be shown now, which can be customized in logo, title, text, background color and the text on the accept and cancel buttons. It is shown only, if AnyDesk is not installed and the text contains non-whitespaces. All other settings are optional.
- Custom AnyDesk: Added support for environment variables in paths.
- In the D3D fullscreen menu the keyboard mode has always been set to 'translate'.
- The invitation link in the main window has not been shown anymore after switching to advanced view and back.
- Fixed crash on opening the chat log in the backend after session close.
- Fixed crash when the session info panel was closed before the remote data was displayed.
What is new in version 3.2.5:
- Fixed a crash after remote restart.
- Fixed a bug in feature availability indicator in menu.
- Fixed a bug in the address book that did not allow to add an item from the speed dial to the address book directly after startup.
What is new in version 3.1.1:
- Improved stability
- Fixed some bugs in the chat
- Signed the exe and msi files with two certificates.
What is new in version 3.0:
- Added edge scrolling feature for the original view mode. Use this when the remote image is much larger than the local monitor.
- Implemented an address book feature which allows online management of computers. The address book will allow you to tag and sort items into groups. You will need a licence in order to use this new feature.
- Improved the speed dial with an advanced mode.
- The speed dial now filters the previous connections on user input.
- The speed dial and address book now show the online state of computers - Red: Offline, Green: Online, Grey: Unknown
- Implemented favourites in the speed dial. These will also affect the Windows jump list.
- The accept window now shows the incoming remote sessions in tabs instead of seperate windows.
- The accept window will now stay open until it is closed by the user so supporters can leave a chat message after giving remote support.
- Improved the chat view.
- Session settings are now saved and restored when connecting to the same remote computer again.
- The custom client (exe and msi file) can now embed the licence key for easy deployment.
- Fixed a clipboard file copy bug when the user connected to a freshly started Windows machine onto the logon screen and then logged on a user.
- New user interface design.
- Updated the localizations.
- Added quotes to the path of the service.
What is new in version 2.6.0:
- Enable/disable audio works now
- Receive connection window constraints were fixed
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- Improved the request elevation feature. It is now possible to transmit credentials for an admin user in case the remote user has limited user rights and does not now the admin credentials. Furthermore, the feature now supports switching the user (fast user switch) after elevation has been successfull.
- Fixed a bug in the automatic remote keyboard layout detection.
- Fixed a rare bug which could lead to AnyDesk being unable to reconnect after a while.
- Improved the clipboard mechanism. This should solve problems with the clipboard.
What is new in version 1.1.5:
The port that is used for external connections can now be configured.