Free AOMEI Partition Assistant Lite Edition is brand-new server partition software which is specially designed for Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows Home Sever 2011, Windows SBS Server 2011, and allowing free for private and business use.
It supports basic partition operations, such as: create/delete/format partitions, copy partition, align partition, split partition, wipe disk, wipe partition, change drive letter or label, convert GPT and MBR disk, convert primary and logical partition, disk surface test to find out the bad sector on your HDD. And advanced partition management: extend/shrink partition (including system partition), and move partition. It supports all Windows Server or non-server OS, and all storage devices, such as: flash drive, HDD, SSD, raid array in GPT and MBR disk style. This Lite Edition has made up the shortage of the built-in disk management in Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012. In Windows Server 2003 users could not shrink volume and extend system partition, and in Windows Server 2008 or 2012 users could not move partition and this also limit the other functions-extend volume and shrink volume. However with the help of AOMEI Partition Assistant Lite Edition uses needn't complain the shortage of the snap-in disk management any more and replace it with AOMEI Partition Assistant forever.
What is new in this release:
- Enhanced GPT to MBR disk conversion: support to convert a GPT disk that has more than 4 partitions to MBR disk.
- Added a function to check the charge of a laptop before disk partitioning to prevent abnormal shutdown.
- Added an option to choose "Quick Partition" when right click on a disk so that make "Quick Partition" easy to use.
- Fixed some random issues.
What is new in version 5.6.4:
- Fixed bug: display text message in Windows 10.
What is new in version 5.6.3:
- Updated Languages: German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, and Hungarian.
- Added Languages: Dutch, Turkish, and Chinese Traditional.
What is new in version 5.6:
Fix the random problem of "Loading system" when partitions Windows 8.