AOMEI Partition Assistant Server is all-in-one multilingual server disk partition software which could assist you to optimize your server disk performance. With its help, you can safely extend NTFS system partition without rebooting servers, quickly migrate OS to SSD to speed up boot time, merge/split/create/delete/format/wipe partitions, make Windows PE bootable media, create Windows 10/8 bootable USB flash drive, convert primary to logical and vise versa, convert system or data disk between GPT and MBR styles, convert dynamic disk to basic and vise versa, convert NTFS to FAT32 and vise versa, copy dynamic volume to basic disk, manage dynamic disks and dynamic volumes. You can also copy or clone disk and partition from one to another disk safely and quickly.
Attractive features: safely migrate system drive between MBR and GPT disks, align partition to optimize disk performance, easily allocate free space from one partition to another, support manage hard disk in boot mode then give your data the safest convoy. It supports multi-language include: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese. The built-in easy-to-us wizards: Extend Partition Wizard, Migrate OS Wizard, Partition Recovery Wizard, Disk Copy Wizard, NTFS to FAT32 Converter, Dynamic Disk Converter, Partition Copy Wizard, Make Bootable CD Wizard, and Windows To Go Creator. With these wizards, you could quickly increase your system partition or migrate important data to other HDD without restarting servers and reduce the downtime of servers to minimum. The flawless hard drive management functions are brought together for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 (R2)/2012 (R2)/2016, Windows Home Server 2011, Windows SBS Server 2011, Windows 8/8.1/7/2000/XP/Vista, and the latest Windows 10 (both 32bit and 64bit). And it could also work on all storage devices no mater it is small flash drive or big hard drive, SSD or RAID array, MBR or GPT. Moreover, enhanced data protection technique ensures data security 100% during executing partition operations.
What is new in this release:
- Fully support exFAT file system, including create, delete, format, move, and copy exFAT partition.
- Remove the limitation to resize/move system boot partition in Windows 10, version 1703 and later.
- The Windows PE bootable media created on 64-bit system support both UEFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes.
What is new in version 6.5:
- Added "SSD Secure Erase Wizard": securely erase your SSD to reset the SSD to its factory state for peak performance.
- Enhanced Windows To Go Creator: support to choose a system in WIM file.
- For safety, add limitation to resize/move boot partition in Windows 10, version 1703 and later under Windows and PreOS environments. However, there is no limitation under Windows PE environment.
- Fixed bug: error code 6 occurs during conversion between MBR and GPT disks.
- Fixed bug: an encrypted disk will be initialized.
- Fixed some other known bugs.
What is new in version 6.3:
- Added "Integrate to Recovery Environment" wizard: allow you to add AOMEI Partition Assistant and/or AOMEI Backupper into the recovery environment of current system.
- Enhanced Windows To Go Creator: support to install Windows 7 onto a USB flash drive or a removable disk.
What is new in version 6.1:
- Support to create second Ext2/Ext3 partition on SD cards and USB flash drives without formatting.
- Fixed issue: drivers are not digitally signed with EV certificate on Windows 10 Anniversary version.
What is new in version 6.0:
- Enhanced GPT to MBR disk conversion: support to convert a GPT disk that has more than 4 partitions to MBR disk.
- Fully clone system disk between MBR and GPT partition styles and ensure system is able to boot from destination disk (e.g. clone system disk from GPT to MBR, MBR to GPT, GPT to GPT, MBR to MBR).
- Enhanced the ability of Windows PE bootable disc to recognize devices: automatically integrate existing hardware drivers of current system into Windows PE when creating it.
- Added an option to manually add hardware drivers into Windows PE bootable disc when creating it.
- Added a function to check the charge of a laptop before disk partitioning to prevent abnormal shutdown.
- Added an option to choose "Quick Partition" when right click on a disk so that make "Quick Partition" easy to use.
- Fixed some random issues.
What is new in version 5.6.4:
- Fixed bug: display text message in Windows 10.
What is new in version 5.6.3:
- Updated Languages: German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, and Hungarian.
- Added Languages: Dutch, Turkish, and Chinese Traditional.
What is new in version 5.6:
- Added an option for OS migration: support for migrating system to destination disk directly.
- Added an option for OS migration: keep the partition style of destination disk consistent with source disk.
- Fixed random bug: unable to boot Windows from destination disk after OS migration.
Simulates partition operations