Free AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is a multilingual hard disk partition manager and allows home and commercial use in Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32/64-bit).
It supports multi-language, including English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Hungarian, Polish, Russian. It allows you to perform more complicated partition operations on your hard disk, which is like the commercial partition magic. With its comprehensive features, you can resize/move, split, merge, create, align, copy partitions, migrate OS to SSD, convert NTFS to FAT32 partition and vise versa, clone disk, convert GPT to MBR or MBR to GPT, wipe hard drive/partition, disk surface test, repartition hard drive without losing data. Its built-in easy-to-use wizards: Extend Partition Wizard, Disk Copy Wizard, Partition Copy Wizard, System Migration Wizard, Make Bootable CD Wizard, Windows 10/8/7 To Go Creator, Partition Recovery Wizard, SSD Secure Erase Wizard, NTFS to FAT32 Converter Wizard. With these wizards, you can quickly accomplish your job as you expect. It could not only work in Windows OS, but also support in boot mode, such as Windows PE. Therefore, it's very convenient for common users to acquire more advantages in disk partition management field. On the other hand the standard edition could also support for business use, you could use it in your small company or help others solve partition problem.
What is new in this release:
- Fully support exFAT file system, including create, delete, format, move, and copy exFAT partition.
- Remove the limitation to resize/move system boot partition in Windows 10, version 1703 and later.
- The Windows PE bootable media created on 64-bit system support both UEFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes.
What is new in version 6.5:
- Added "SSD Secure Erase Wizard": securely erase your SSD to reset the SSD to its factory state for peak performance.
- Enhanced Windows To Go Creator: support to choose a system in WIM file.
- For safety, add limitation to resize/move boot partition in Windows 10, version 1703 and later under Windows and PreOS environments. However, there is no limitation under Windows PE environment.
- Fixed bug: error code 6 occurs during conversion between MBR and GPT disks.
- Fixed bug: an encrypted disk will be initialized.
- Fixed some other known bugs.
What is new in version 6.3:
- Added "Integrate to Recovery Environment" wizard: allow you to add AOMEI Partition Assistant and/or AOMEI Backupper into the recovery environment of current system.
- Enhanced Windows To Go Creator: support to install Windows 7 onto a USB flash drive or a removable disk.
What is new in version 6.1:
- Support to create second Ext2/Ext3 partition on SD cards and USB flash drives without formatting.
- Fixed issue: drivers are not digitally signed with EV certificate on Windows 10 Anniversary version.
What is new in version 6.0:
- Enhanced GPT to MBR disk conversion: support to convert a GPT disk that has more than 4 partitions to MBR disk.
- Fully clone system disk between MBR and GPT partition styles and ensure system is able to boot from destination disk (e.g. clone system disk from GPT to MBR, MBR to GPT, GPT to GPT, MBR to MBR).
- Enhanced the ability of Windows PE bootable disc to recognize devices: automatically integrate existing hardware drivers of current system into Windows PE when creating it.
- Added an option to manually add hardware drivers into Windows PE bootable disc when creating it.
- Added a function to check the charge of a laptop before disk partitioning to prevent abnormal shutdown.
- Added an option to choose "Quick Partition" when right click on a disk so that make "Quick Partition" easy to use.
- Fixed some random issues.
What is new in version 5.6.4:
- Fixed bug: display text message in Windows 10.
What is new in version 5.6.3:
- Updated Languages: German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, and Hungarian.
- Added Languages: Dutch, Turkish, and Chinese Traditional.
What is new in version 5.6:
- Added an option for OS migration: support for migrating system to destination disk directly.
- Added an option for OS migration: keep the partition style of destination disk consistent with source disk.
- Fixed random bug: unable to boot Windows from destination disk after OS migration.