AOMEI PE Builder, a more convenient and complete WinPE-based bootable media creator for Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012. It integrates Desktop, Windows Explorer, Start Menu and Task bar all together. It also combines hard disk partition manager - AOMEI Partition Assistant, and easy yet complete backup software - AOMEI Backupper free for private and business use, helping you to get a familiar Win32 interface without installing Windows AIK (Automated Installation Kit). Like BartPE, AOMEI PE Builder allows you to FREE create a bootable environment based on Windows PE without installing AIK/WAIK, which integrates a set of tools that enables you to boot up your computer for easy maintenance and fast recovery tasks when the native system is corrupted or cannot be used. Unlike traditional WinPE environment, it brings you a user-friendly graphical interface and a familiar Win32 environment, including desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, taskbar, etc. The Windows PE bootable media can be a CD/DVD disc, USB flash drive, or ISO image file, so you can choose the most convenient one according to your preference. When creating bootable media based on Windows PE, AOMEI integrates desktop, Windows explorer, start menu, and taskbar into the WinPE environment. This makes it easy and effortless for you to manage files and documents, just like using Windows 7 operating system. Besides Partition Assistant and Backupper, Windows PE Builder can still contain other useful utilities, such as Windows system recovery & repair and Windows built-in Disk Management.
What is new in this release:
- Added more universal drivers into Windows PE, such as USB, SCSI adapter, HDC, NET drivers.
What is new in version 1.4:
Version 1.4 adds support for creating a Windows PE bootable media on Windows 8.1.
What is new in version 1.3:
- Improve the Internet connection in Windows PE environment.
- Add a web browser to Windows PE environment that created in 64-bit operating system so that users are able to access Internet.
What is new in version 1.2:
- Windows PE bootable media supports both UEFI and Legacy BIOS boot mode.
- Fix random bug when running AOMEI PE Builder on Windows 7 SP1.
- Modify and optimize some files and registries according to Simon's suggestions.
- Automatically select the current Windows recovery environment (WinRE) when creating Windows PE bootable media on dual-boot computer.