App Prep allows developers using Xojo and other third party developement tools to quickly prepare their apps for submission to the Mac App Store.
Also useful for post compile processing for release outside the Mac App Store.
- Icon editor including retina capable icon size.
- File types and UTI editor. You can even add icons for your declared file types!
- Edit all of your app's plist entries.
- Sandboxing and entitlements are fully implemented.
- AppPrep is a sandboxed app, sandboxed using AppPrep!
- Drag and drop an app to AppPrep and AppPrep loads all setting for that app from the last run.
- Easily add resource files and folders to your bundle.
What is new in this release:
This update fixes many issues with the 2.0.0 release. AppPrep helps Xojo developers prepare their apps for submission to the Mac App Store. Codesigns, Sandboxes and Debug your app, along with helping you get your icons, filetypes and resources together!
What is new in version 2.0:
- Fully redesigned interface.
- Retina compatible icon generation.
- Edit imported and exported UTI's
- Monitor console messages related to your app.
- Create installer packages for the Mac App Store and for web distribution, including background image and welcome text, license, and conclusion text.
- Caching of signed frameworks and dylibs to speed signing process.
- Includes IDE scripts for Xojo debug and build phases.
What is new in version 1.5.1:
Fixes some interface glitches and fixes a possible hang when an error is encountered during bundle updating.