ArsClip is a utility for the Windows clipboard. ArsClip monitors the clipboard and keeps track of the entries. Press a configurable hotkey and select an item (or items) to quickly paste into a program. ArsClip used to be barebonez, but I think I can safely say that it has become a nicely featured program (due to user requests for changes). ArsClip remembers the last 15 (default) text entries entered into the Window's clipboard. Delphi 6 (Personal) source code is included - modify it freely for any non-profit use.
What is new in this release:
Window: Edit Permanent Clip/Edit Macro
- New: reworked the interface
- New: added integrated references and help
- New: added Online Code Examples
Window: Edit Clips/Macros
- Fix: issue with multiple deletes in the History tab
- Fix: visual issues with History tab when resizing window
- Fix: issue with a large popup disappearing when updated
- Fix: error message after showing Clip Menu on Permanent Clips
What is new in version 4.21:
Version 4.21 is a bug fixing release.
What is new in version 4.20:
Version 4.20 added new Clip Menu and expanded Macro support.