Ever wanted to try oil painting but not had the equipment and been worried about the mess? Or perhaps you're an artist with a computer but no desire to learn complex new tools in a digital environment or a digital artist wanting a touch of real media? By providing a set of painting and drawing tools that simulate familiar, real world tools ArtRage lets you try out a wide range of different artistic styles in a single, easy to use application.
What is new in this release:
- Contains all the features of ArtRage 3 Studio Pro.
- Paint Symmetry: Use configurable axes of symmetry to create automatically mirrored strokes across the canvas as you work.
- Scraps and Views: Create scraps of canvas to do test strokes on or use as a mixing palette without damaging your main canvas. Views act as alternative windows in to the canvas, allowing you to view it at multiple locations and zoom levels at once.
- Clone Tool: A new clone tool gives you flexible options for cloning portions of your canvas.
- Workbench Mode: Collapse the entire interface in to a single toolbar and work with a clean screen. The Pinboard feature lets you pin important samples, layers, presets, and other items to the Workbench Toolbar for quick access.
- Toolbox Panel: A single panel that you can fill with the presets, colors, stencils, layers, and other items that are important to the current painting you are working on. The Toolbox is a single composite location for the important features you need in your current project.
- Gradient Fills: Create procedural gradient fills using a variety of application methods. Supports Photoshop gradient format files for import.
- Non-Uniform Transformations: Perspective and flexible transformations let you deform layer content.
- Additional Wacom Stylus Support: Supports the Wacom Airbrush Stylus thumb-wheel, 6D Art Pen barrel rotation, and other properties with configurable options. Also supports Stylus ID, allowing you to assign specific presets to specific styluses if you use more than one.
- Colored papers, backup file saving, a redesigned interface for easier workflow, enhanced presets.
Limited save resolution and export formats.