The new Ashampoo Photo Commander 15 is the universal solution to view, edit and organize your photos. For this new version, the emphasis was on bringing order to even the largest photo libraries, aside from classic sort options this latest edition now also supports geotagging. The program allows users to add and process geotags, turn them into latitudes/longitudes, countries, city and streets and even display them on a map. The new presentation mode works across separate devices (e.g. monitors and beamers) and allows you to control the presentation on a separate device. Batch processing allows you to carry out extensive image optimization and conversion operations for multiple images in a row and you can now even export and import your settings for easy reuse. More than 50 new features and enhancements across the board have also been added.
Highlight: A new kind of order: geotagging. More options, more brilliance, more comfort: The new presentation mode. More powerful: Over 50 new features and enhancements. Edit images creatively with filters and effects. Automatic and manual image optimization. Manage huge collections comfortably with extensive filtering and grouping features. Produce slideshows with individual music and sounds. Create cards, frames and vignettes. Create calendars, HTML albums and collages with ease. Convert between all common image formats. Control everything on one display and present it on another. Save dialog with various useful settings.
What is new in this release:
Version 15.1.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 15.0.0:
Version 15.0.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 14.0.6:
Version 14.0.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 14.0.5:
Version 14.0.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 14.0.4:
Version 14.0.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 14.0.2:
- Bugs Fixed:
- Create Slideshow: Background music played too slow.
- Pasting screenshot in objects tab show error msg box.
- On Windows 8.0 SetDpiProcess error msg box was shown.
- Import/Export did not work.
- Scanning photo in 48bit crashed.
What is new in version 12.0.9:
- - Crash in Facebook upload
- - Missing undo possibility after saving image to other location
- - Crash in command line parsing
- - - Misaligned layout when disabling certain parts in browser mode and switching between viewer and browser mode
- - Search duplicates wizards scanned all files instead of photo files only
What is new in version 12.0.8:
- - updated TIF decoder/encoder, handles Unicode filenames correctly
- - fixed Crash in fullscreen after deleting last video file in folder
- - fixed Crash in miniatures list
- - small general bugfixes
- - Crash when rating photos
What is new in version 12.0.7:
- - Crash in paste command
- - Crash in scaler dealing with very tall photos
- - Crash in internal folder handling
- - Crash in quick fix configuration
- - Crash when rating photos
- - GUI adjustments for dark skin
What is new in version 12.0.6:
- Navigate next/previous file using cursor keys
- Speed improvements navigating through many files (50.000+)
- Import: Detection of installed Photo Commander installations improved
What is new in version 12.0.5:
- general bugfixes