A fast, easy to use and attractive audio utility for clipping selected regions of audio into new files. Key AudioSnip features:
- Set in and out markers on an audio track and save the clip between the markers into a new audio file.
- Playback audio at a reduced speed without altering the pitch, to fine tune exact positioning when setting your markers.
- Set the audio selection in/out points by dragging markers.
-Set the audio selection in/out points by clicking on green or red buttons while the audio is playing, for quick reference setting.
- Use the +/- buttons to move frame-by-frame, for fine tuning marker positioning.
- 1, 5 and 10 second buttons to jump back in precise decrements while the audio is playing, useful if you want to jump back to a section of note in the audio that you just passed.
- Extract the audio track from a video and save it into a new file.
- Work on multiple audio files simultaneously in different windows.
- Comprehensive transport controls for full and fast control of playback options.
- Restart playback at the start of a selected region.
What is new in this release:
Fixed a small memory leak that could occur with excessive use of markers.