AutoMailer is an application for OS X that allows to merge data from a database with email templates and send to multiple addresses in text or web format.
It allows to send an unlimited quantity of emails with a single click, with a personalized contents depending of each recipient.
Emails sent by AutoEmailer look like and are standard emails.
People receiving the emails will not notice any difference compared to standard emails and they will be able to reply to them as usually.
Any recipient will receive a different email personalized with his own data (merged from the internal database table) even if you prepared and sent thousands of them with a single operation.
What is new in this release:
- The import function now has the ability to auto-detect the file encode format (solved problems with files coming from MS Excel)
- New file encode formats for text file to import, 9 accepted formats such as (UTF8, ASCII, UTF16, UTF32, OLD MAC OS 9) and others
- Now can import using also CSV-S format (Comma Separated Values using Semicolon) often used by Excel and other MS products
- Interface change and improvements
- Duplicate Email now checks not using case-sensitive
- Various bug fixes
- Improved stability