Spiderweb Software brings you Avadon: The Black Fortress, the first chapter in a new, epic fantasy saga. You will serve the keep of Avadon, working as a spy and warrior to fight the enemies of your homeland. As a servant of the Black Fortress, your word is law. Experience an exciting fantasy role-playing adventure and battle a conspiracy to destroy your people. Avadon: The Black Fortress Features: Epic fantasy role-playing adventure in an enormous and unique world. Four different character classes, with dozens of unique spells and abilities. Uncover the fascinating history of Avadon and the land of Lynaeus. Many different endings. Your choices will change the world. Dozens of side quests, hidden dungeons, and secrets to discover. Hundreds of magical items to find. Use powerful crystals to make your artifacts even more powerful. Huge adventure with lots of replay value.
What is new in this release:
- Avadon will now be more responsive to clicks from trackpads.
- A very rare crash when using the journal has been fixed.
- Sevilin no longer reappears in White Plains after he has been recovered.
- During the Aid Shavon quest, you can now only summon the mother basilisk once.
- Incarnus now gives the correct reward when defeated.
The demo includes the first quarter of the game.