Badia Exportools for QuarkXPress automates exporting individual document pages into separate files. High-end printers and prepress houses worldwide rely on the power, speed and flexibility of Exportools to generate high resolution output using today's printing standards: EPS, PostScript and PDF. What's more, Exportools can intelligently extract all the document text, export pages as images, and export selections of items.
What is new in this release:
Export log window is now integrated with main window.
QuickLook preview of exported files.
File path, and contextual menu added for exported files.
Updated user interface.
Several other fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 6.1:
- Support for upcoming QuarkXPress 2016.
- Resolves random hangs when exporting as PDF, PS or EPS.
- Improved tabbing between text fields.
- Solves crash on OS 10.9 when quitting QuarkXPress.
- Few other fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 6.0:
- New version for InDesign CC 2015.
- 64-bit application.
- New options to create page separators when exporting groups as text.
- Requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Several fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 4.0.0:
- New option to save pages as eBooks: export pages, spreads or selections as Blio eBooks; export documents as ePUBs..
- Option to remove file extension when using 'Project' as name component.
- Fully optimized for QuarkXPress 9.
- Many improvements and fixes.