Badia FullMeasure is a powerful control palette that gives you instant access to more than 160 functions, attributes and tools right at your fingertips. The FullMeasure strip is organized into 12 panels that comprise text and paragraph formats, rule settings, picture information, item and frame settings, document preferences, table functions, guide management, item alignments, search tools and value conversions.
What is new in this release:
- Support for upcoming QuarkXPress 2016
- Added text fields for table rows and columns in Box panel
- New button to minimize palette
- New preferences to assign keystrokes to text tools and case conversions
- Picture status is now updated in real time after a picture has been edited
- Bigger picture preview in Picture panel, and new layout
- Preview of missing images is now shown in the Pictures panel
- FullMeasure no longer closes when hitting Command-W or Escape keys
- Fixed crash when opening palette with the Box panel selected
- Fixed issue of nudge amount not saving and reverting to 1pt.
What is new in version 7.0:
- 64-bit performance
- Increased speed and reliability
- New code to support 64-bit architecture
- Full compatibility with QuarkXPress 2015
What is new in version 6.1:
- New option to use the box increment amount as the arrow key nudge amount.
- Added total amount of horizontal and vertical guides, their exact position, and option to delete all guides.
- Several fixes.
What is new in version 5.5.1:
- The problem with the nudge amount is now fixed.
- Compatibility with QuarkXPress 9.2.
QuarkXPress 9.2 or later; Intel processor