Badia Printools provides prepress and printing professionals with a powerful collection of printing tools for automated and error-free output. In one comprehensive package you get batch printing of multiple documents, rename at print, print to file in different formats, custom slugs and preflighting. You can even combine several of these tools during the same print session to streamline complex printing tasks.
What is new in this release:
- Compatibility with upcoming QuarkXPress 2016.
- Added button to reveal destination folder when exporting to PDF or PostScript.
- Fixed incorrect Page Range values in file names and page slugs.
- Few other fixes.
What is new in version 9.0:
- New version for QuarkXPress 2015.
- 64-bit performance.
- New user interface: incorporates print log and settings in one split window.
- Increased speed and reliability.
- Several improvements and enhancements.
What is new in version 7.0.0:
- Added a 4th file name component to Rename at Print and Save to File.
- Added File Extension as name component variable.
- Added Page Range to specify pages to print.
- Redesigned batch list management and drag-n-drop operations.
- Option to show batch files in Finder.
- New preference to remove successfully printed files from file list after printing.
- Improved reporting of Page Range name component variable.
- New code written in Cocoa.
- Fully optimized for QuarkXPress 9.
- Many improvements and fixes throughout.
- QuarkXPress 9 - Intel processor