Bandicut is super-fast video cutting/joining software with an easy-to-use interface. It allows users to trim parts of video quickly while keeping the original video quality. Users can also extract audio from video to MP3, join multiple video files, remove one or more parts from the video, or split the video into multiple files. The cutting/joining area can be selected per frame which allows the user to precisely choose the cutting/joining area. Other software cuts quickly only between "keyframes". However, Bandicut is able to cut quickly between "any frames" that the user selects.
Bandicut supports two cutting methods, [High-Speed mode] and [Encoding mode]. "High-speed mode" allows the user to cut a video precisely without re-encoding, as a result the quality is lossless and the cutting speed is faster than any other software. "Encoding mode" allows re-encoding if the user wishes to change the codec, resolution or quality of a video according to their needs.
The user can save the video as an AVI or MP4 file. Bandicut supports common codecs such as H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and Motion JPEG, and various video formats such as *.avi, *.mp4, *.mov, *.m4v, *.mkv, *.mpeg, *.mpg, *.dat, *.vob, *.flv, *.asf, *.wmv, *.ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mpe, *.mpv2, *.mp2v, *.m2t, *.m2ts, *.k3g, *.divx, *.wm, *.wmx, *.wvx, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.ram, *.ivf, *.ogm, *.vp6 and *.xvd.
Bandicut also supports hardware acceleration using Intel Quick Sync Video provided your CPU has this functionality. It will allow users to cut videos at high speed with excellent and lossless quality.
What is new in this release:
- Added the software H264 encoder (Bandicut now supports the H264 encoder in Windows XP.)
- Bandicut users are now able to upload the recorded video to Youtube.com directly.
- Bandicut is now able to use the tab key to set the start/end time.
What is new in version 184.108.40.2063:
- We have included the updated module from ffmpeg which improves codec compatibility and stability.
- Bandicut is now able to play the HEVC video codec.
- Bandicut now supports auto rotation when a video file has rotation metadata.
- Added an option, "Save the file information at the beginning of the file (only MP4)"
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- Bandicut now sets audio output automatically when the setting is not available(sample rate/bitrate).
- Bug fixed - Bandicut sometimes crashed when a user tried to convert a file while Bandicut was generating thumbnails.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
- Added an option, "Alert when the same filename exists".
- An Intel Quick Sync Video encoder suggestion window will pop up when Bandicut starts.
- Improved stability when adding/playing/seeking large files.Improved analyzing video/audio tracks.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- Improved stability when joining multiple videos. (Bandicut sometimes crashed when joining multiple videos.)
- Bandicut now keeps the original video frame rate (FPS).
- Other minor bugs fixed.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- Bandicut is now able to extract audio tracks (.mp3) from a video.
- Bug fixed - some MP4 files didn't have sound in High-speed mode.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- Improved the stability of multiple video cutting.
- Added a menu "File Close (F4)"
- Bug fixed - The thumbnail at the segment list wasn't shown properly in a certain situation.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- Bandicut now supports multiple video cutting.
- The user can add segments to the segment list.
- The user can remove unwanted parts such as commercial breaks.
- The user can merge all the segments into one video file.
- The user can split the video into several clips at a time.
- Improved accuracy of the progress status bar.
Watermark on video