Bandizip is ultra-fast file compression software with an easy-to-use interface. It allows you to create your own compressed files such as ZIP, 7Z, TAR, ISO and extract most popular compressed files like RAR. Bandizip can create Zip, ZipX, TAR, TGZ, LZH, ISO, 7Z, EXE and open RAR, ACE, AES, ALZ, APK, ARJ, BH, BIN, BZ, BZ2, CAB, EGG, GZ, J2J, JAR, IMG, IPA, ISZ, LHA, LZMA, PMA, TBZ, TBZ2, TGZ, TLZ, TXZ, UDF, WAR, WIM, XPI, XZ, and Z archives files. This program is able to create split compression files as Zip (zip, z01, z02, 7z.001), Zipx (zipx, zx01, zx02), 7Z (7z.001, 7z.002) and EXE (exe, e01, e02) to certain size, such as 25MB or 700MB. It also can extract the split RAR files (.part1.rar, .part2.rar) created by WinRAR. Bandizip uses the AES-256 encryption which is one of the most secure encryption algorithms when creating the 7z or zipx file format. An archive compressed with Bandizip can be extracted using all kinds of file compression software including WinZip, WinRAR, 7-Zip. Bandizip allows the users to preview compressed contents with right click menu on the Windows Explore. In addition, Users directly see an image file contained in compressed ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH or TAR files without extracting. Another advantage of Bandizip is that it fully supports Unicode to ensure international characters are displayed for filenames in archives. Non-English characters such as Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, etc. will be handled properly and it will be extracted without breaking the original filenames.
What is new in this release:
Version 5.15 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.14:
Version 5.14 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.13:
Version 5.13 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.12:
Version 5.12 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.11:
- Improved support for high resolution DPI.
- The "Handle long path names exceeding 260 characters" option is checked by default.
- Bug fixed - The Sparse format of TAR was recognized as a corrupted file.
What is new in version 5.07:
1. Improved compatibility with Windows 10. 2. Added unicode support for the Info-ZIP header of Zip format. 3. Bug fixed - Failed to extract some XZ files.
What is new in version 5.06:
Version 5.06 is a bug fixing release.
What is new in version 5.05:
- Bug fixed - Some archived files were not displayed when they had been compressed by right clicking in Windows Explorer. Added the Belarusian language file by Belarus2578.
- Added the Belarusian language file by Belarus2578.
- Other minor bugs fixed.
What is new in version 5.03:
Bugs fixed - Failed to extract split ZIP/ZIPX/EXE archives which were compressed by Bandizip and included more than two 4 GB or bigger files.