* Add Prefix: You can add a prefix of any length and characters to a batch of files. Very useful for your iTunes - for example adding an Artist's name to the beginning of each file.
* Add Suffix: You can add a suffix of any length and characters to a batch of files. Good for your mP3 files - useful to add the ".mp3" extension if you want to share your MP3 files with a Windows PC.
* Trim Characters from the Start: This selection will trim the number of characters that you specify from the beginning of the file name.
* Trim Characters from the End: This selection will trim the number of characters that you specify from the end of the file name.
* Rename Files according to a list: This feature is unique to this rename program. You save a text document on your computer with a list of new names (each name separated by a carriage return). Once you have made the text document, drag the names you want changed onto the Batch File Rename Program. The program will prompt you to specify the text file where the list of new names is saved. The program will then sort your files by their current file name (alpha numerically). Then, it will replace the first file name with the first name in your list (and so on).
* Replace Text: You can exchange a character or text string with another character or text string (Very useful for renaming music on your iPod). This feature works like a Find and Replace in text editors.
* Serialize: You can add a serial number as a suffix or as a prefix to the file name.
* Replace Entire Name:You can specify a new name, and then all of the files will receive the new name, with a serial number added as a suffix.
* Change Case:You can change a batch of filenames to all upper case, or all lower case. To change the case of multiple files, simply select the change case option, and then specify if you want to rename with all uppercase, or all lower case file names.
* Revert to Previous name: This program has an undo feature! This feature is unique to this program - and very valuable! As a precaution, we still recommend that you duplicate or back up your files prior to renaming them.
What is new in this release:
- V2 Codesigning
- Ready for Yosemite
Use limited trial