BatchOutput DOC automates printing and PDF production from Microsoft Word. Just add Word files to BatchOutput DOC's list, adjust the settings, and the program will do the rest for you automatically. For example, BatchOutput can be left to process hundreds of Word files overnight, and the completed job can be picked up next morning. In addition to batch printing, BatchOutput DOC offers automated professional PDF production.
Print and save as PDF multiple Word documents. Split Word documents into single page PDF files. Assign variable file names. Downsample images to specific resolution. Compress images to reduce size. Apply Quartz filters to change document colors and other attributes. Protect PDF with passwords to restrict copying, printing and access to the file.
What is new in this release:
- Addressed a bug in Word in which various error dialogs could be presented for no reason on attempt to open files.
- Addressed a system bug which could prevent BatchOutput PDF from retrieving the complete list of files dropped on its icon for processing.
- New icon (due to Apple's claims that the old icon leveraged the original Office icon).
- Updated licensing frameworks.
- Improved resizability of the version history window.
What is new in version 2.5.2:
- NEW: If a default printer is selected in System Preferences, BatchOutput DOC will now restore the default printer after processing.
What is new in version 2.5.1:
- -Fixed an issue in which a second ".pdf" extension was assigned to duplicate output files to which a serial number was appended.
What is new in version 2.2.6:
- Fixed an issue in which serial number could not be entered on macOS Sierra in the Registration window on launch
What is new in version 2.2.5:
- Fixed an issue in which selected Quartz filter wasn't applied.
- Fixed a File Name token issue in variable file name setup.
- Fixed an issue in which file name part popup selection didn't change to Custom when editing the part name value.
What is new in version 2.2.3:
- New: Help menu with access to user guide, Zevrix website and contact email
- Fixed a registration issue on El Capitan
What is new in version 2.2.2:
- Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput PPT wouldn't work with Office 2016 unless Office 2011 or 2008 was installed.
What is new in version 2.1.1:
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which BatchOutput PPT wouldn't work if Microsoft Office 2016 Preview was installed.
- updated: If user attempts to use BatchOutput PPT with Office 2016 Preview, the app now stops with a warning that this version of Office isn't supported yet.
- fixed: Other minor fixes.
What is new in version 2.1:
- Support for Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
What is new in version 2.0.6:
- updated: Support for Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which an oversized folder icon could appear in the Favorite Folders menu.
- fixed: Fixed an issue in which an error could occur when attempting to add an untitled unsaved document to the queue.
30-day fully functional trial