How well organized is your iTunes Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required to apply one-click solutions). If your last mix CD's song order can use some improvement, let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you. Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field in iTunes? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ'ing at your next party. beaTunes can automatically determine BPM (beats per minute) and store the result in iTunes and manually determine BPM and store the result in iTunes. Sort existing playlists so that matching songs succeed each other and create matchlists - playlists based on one or more sample songs.
What is new in this release:
- Fixed issue in bpm rule.
- Fixed bad drop location indicator in playlist tree.
- Fixed tooltips in inspection preferences.
- Fixed new playlist from selection for very large selections.
- Removed caching of Last.fm error messages.
- Improved lyrics import.
- Improved embed artwork inspector logic.
- Added AcousticBrainz.org service class.
- Moved to Jipes 0.9.10.
- Moved to Java 8u45.
What is new in version 4.0.22:
- Fixed Discogs cover fetching caused by Discogs API change.
- Added diagonal mix (Xd X+1m) to valid key transitions.
- Improved similar key rule to support diagonal mix and energy boost.
- Improved 'Open in MusicBrainz'.
- Moved to CASampledSP 0.9.9.
- Moved to japlscript 3.1.1.
What is new in version 4.0.19:
- Fixed possible mp3 file corruption during analysis.
- Fixed index confusion upon deletion from library.
- Improved import of existing mood tags.
- Improved sort order of key column.
- Improved support for "Open With" from file system.
- Added guard against StackoverFlow stemming from large in() clause.
What is new in version 4.0.14:
- Improved play behavior with open match table.
- Improved support for ID3v1.
- Improved folder-based sync on mass changes.
- Added explicit symlink handling for folder-based libraries.
- Added ability to upload logs.
What is new in version 4.0.13:
Right-click on any song, choose Open in... > Chordify and open the corresponding Chordify page (if the song is also on YouTube, Deezer or Soundcloud). It really couldn't be any easier to find those chords.
What is new in version 4.0.12:
- Turned StringDeduplication on.
- Fixed identify lyrics language task.
- Fixed wrong file deletion problem.
- Fixed several Amazon context issues.
- Improved empty line handling in lyrics.
- Added setting of last played/skipped.
- Moved to japlscript 3.1.0.
- Moved to PCMSampledSP 0.9.3 for 32-bit wav files.
- Removed 32-bit OS X launcher.
14-day-trial, limited features