BetterTouchTool lets you define tons of gestures for your Macbooks Trackpad, your MagicMouse and your MagicTrackpad. In addition to that it brings lots of new stuff to MacOS like Windows 7 like window snapping, window switchers.
What is new in this release:
You can pair it with your Mac and configure some gestures or assign actions to it's buttons.
You can control your mouse using the remote's trackpad
Mouse mode will be improved with upcoming versions, e.g. scrolling is not yet implemented
What is new in version 1.36:
- BTT Remote for iOS is now available for free with an in-app purchase to unlock all features.
- Initial Force Touch support (still experimental but should be usable)!
- Fixed various crashes and hangs. Also BTT now has a watchdog helper application which restarts BTT if it crashed.
- New trackpad gestures: Two Finger Click, Two Finger Tap & Two Finger Double Tap.
- Force touch: Two Finger Force Click, Three Finger Force Click, Four Finger Force Click, Five Finger Force Click.
- Force Touch: Added Two Finger Click that can distinguish between whether the left or right finger pressed harder.
- Force Touch: Added Two Finger FORCE Click that can distinguish between whether the left or right finger pressed harder.
- Force Touch: Live View now shows current force on supported trackpads
- Force Touch: Choose haptic responses when a gesture has been recognized (via the little gear icon left to the Gesture selection popup button)
- Added new Force Trackpad section to the advanced trackpad settings.
What is new in version 0.966:
- Worked on Leap Motion mouse mode
- New algorithm for determining the mouse speed and movement
- By default Leap right-click is now done using a three finger tap
- It's now possible to decide which gestures are available while in mouse mode
- Improved scrolling in Leap mouse mode
- Mouse speed can now be changed for the Leap mouse mode
- Leap Motion gestures can now be printed
- Little bugfixes