The ultimate crossword solving application for Mac OS X, Black Ink's intuitive interface and advanced puzzle solving tools are a joy for crossword lovers of all ages and skills. Black Ink connects users with the puzzles they are passionate about. Download new puzzles from the Internet, solve them with an advanced on-screen editor, or print them out for the long weekend away from the office. Black Ink covers all of the puzzle-solver's needs.
What is new in this release:
- Black Ink will now try to download an earlier puzzle if the latest puzzle from a source is already downloaded
- Fix an issue that could cause NYT login to fail repeatedly even with good login info
- Switch to using Helvetica consistently across the board for printout text
What is new in version 1.6.2:
- Fix an issue that prevented NY Times Premium login request from appearing
- Fine-tune drawing of clue numbers so they aren't so close to the left edge of squares