The ultimate crossword solving application for Mac OS X, Black Ink's intuitive interface and advanced puzzle solving tools are a joy for crossword lovers of all ages and skills. Black Ink connects users with the puzzles they are passionate about. Download new puzzles from the Internet, solve them with an advanced on-screen editor, or print them out for the long weekend away from the office. Black Ink covers all of the puzzle-solver's needs.
What is new in this release:
- Fix downloads from the premium AV Club puzzle source. sources.
What is new in version 1.6.8:
- Fix a login problem with some authenticated puzzle sources.
What is new in version 1.6.7:
- Fix a problem where puzzle grid answers could shift slightly while solving
- Add NSSupportsAutomaticGraphicsSwitching to Info.plist to depending on high power GPU
- Workaround a bug that could cause Black Ink to crash when waking a Touch Bar Mac from sleep
What is new in version 1.6.5:
Disable system window tabbing on macOS Sierra, because it doesn't work well with puzzle document windows
What is new in version 1.6.4:
- Black Ink will now try to download an earlier puzzle if the latest puzzle from a source is already downloaded
- Fix an issue that could cause NYT login to fail repeatedly even with good login info
- Switch to using Helvetica consistently across the board for printout text
What is new in version 1.6.2:
- Fix an issue that prevented NY Times Premium login request from appearing
- Fine-tune drawing of clue numbers so they aren't so close to the left edge of squares