BlueHarvest is the easiest way to keep your disks and file servers clean of Mac "dust". BlueHarvest automatically removes DS_Store and ._ AppleDouble files (resource forks) from your USB keys, SD cards and file servers, etc. BlueHarvest removes these items as they're created so you'll always be "dust" free. Need to clean a disk, folder or archive immediately? No problem, simply control-click a disk or folder in the Finder and select "Clean using BlueHarvest" to clean it imediately. BlueHarvest features a very simple user interface and is fully configurable via System Preferences. While BlueHarvest is very easy to use, it isn't a toy, so be sure to read the How To and FAQs (above) before installing. Using BlueHarvest may result in some strange behaviours or you may find some Mac features inaccessible.
What is new in this release:
- Fix a bug with NFS servers.
- Fixed a possible crash on startup.
- Minor UI fixes.
What is new in version 6.4.2:
- APFS disks are now treated the same as HFS disks. This is to properly support future versions of macOS. Recommended update for all users.
What is new in version 6.4.1:
- Fixed a bug which caused BlueHarvest to repeatedly ask for registration information under 10.12 Sierra (non App Store version only).
What is new in version 6.4:
- Added folders are now cleaned during schedulded cleaning.
- Added folders which can nolonger be correctly identified are showed with an 'X' in the icon.
What is new in version 6.3.9:
- Fixed a bug which may cause BlueHarvest to unexpectedly quit when in the background.
What is new in version 6.3.8:
- Added support for removing "@eaDir" folders.
- Changed AppleScript support: Now simply send an 'open' command to have BlueHarvest clean a folder and it's sub folders.
What is new in version 6.3.7:
- Added support for removing $RECYCLE.BIN folders (created by Windows).
- ".AppleDouble" folders are now removed from disks (not just smb shares).
What is new in version 6.3.6:
- Updated to latest Sparkle framework (non App Store release only).
What is new in version 6.3.5:
- Improved support for deleting .Folders on some disks.
What is new in version 6.3.3:
- No-longer skips hidden folders on SMB disks if manually cleaning.
- In settings, .AppleDouble is hidden for non SMB disks.
- In settings, fixed a bug where disk icons weren't updated when disk were mounted/unmounted.
- Other minor UI enhancements.
What is new in version 6.3.2:
- Fixed a bug where the preferences window would show on every launch.
- Fixed a bug where the Non Mac Disks and Network Disks preferences could sometimes be lost.
What is new in version 6.2.2:
- Blacklist items can now be deleted from HFS disks
What is new in version 6.2.1:
- "Orphaned" ._ files on Mac Extended disks will now be deleted during manual or scheduled cleaning.
What is new in version 6.2.0:
- Now supports device specific blacklists (English only).
- Dragging a folder or disk onto BlueHarvest now cleans the item.
- Statistics are now shown for the startup disk.
- Improved performance when cleaning large disks manually.
- More reliable .folder deletion in some situations.
- Minor UI improvments.
What is new in version 6.1.5:
- .apdisk files can now be deleted from NTFS disks.
- Authenticated deletion of .folders (re)enabled.
What is new in version 6.1.3:
Firmwaresyncd disks are now ignored.
What is new in version 6.1.2:
Translation and UI bug fixes.
What is new in version 6.1.1:
- Fixed a bug in the French language translation which could cause the application to crash.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the menu bar icon to reappear when hidden.
30 day trial.