bruCLONE is TOLIS Group's new disk cloning tool for Mac OS X desktop systems. It delivers OS X ease of use with 22 years of Unix reliability to create bootable exact copies of OS X hard disks. Following the repair of a damaged system, recovery is as simple as performing a reverse clone of the volume after booting the system from the target disk.
- Live System Disk Cloning
- Creates Bootable Clones
- Comprehensive Coverage
- CLONE Watch Clone Reminder
- Disaster Recovery Tool
- Incremental Updating
What is new in this release:
- Fixed display issues on Snow Leopard systems
- Fixed an issue that would cause an incremental update to become a full clone even if a full had previously been executed successfully.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the main window updating to stop if selected Status mode and then re-opened to display from the Status Bar icon.
- Fixed a potential I/O race condition caused by Time Machine's filesystem event monitor (fseventsd) tracking every file copied from the source disk to the target disk.
- Improved responsiveness while a clone operation is running.
- Improved clone performance by 20% or more on faster systems.