BSAsidewalk3D creates easy-to-use grids for copying anamorphic projections of images onto sidewalks or other surfaces. The result, when viewed from the correct observation point, is a 3D illusion that appears to be a (usually large) object or scene. To create an anamorphic illusion:
- Load an image into BSAsidewalk3D.
- Set the observation point dials and anamorphic projection size dials.
- Select the size of the grid squares, from 6 inches (20cm) to 4 feet (1.6m).
- Create and print the grid.
- Use the grid as a guide to lay out and render the image on a surface.
What is new in this release:
New print-to-size feature for making simple posters.
Some features disabled, limited projection size