The BullZip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application. It features quality settings, set document properties, watermark text, size, rotation, and transparency; superimpose/background documents, appending/prepending documents, and command line interface to all settings.
What is new in this release:
- Open an email with the new PDF attached.
- Suppress errors when running in non interactive mode such as service accounts.
- More paper sizes in XPS mode.
- Updated translations
What is new in version 22.214.171.12474:
- Abort print job if user in not interactive and dialogs should be shown.
- PrintToPrinter features fixed for running as a shared network printer.
- Fix for size of background PDF when running as a shared network printer.
What is new in version 126.96.36.19968:
Updated translation for Portuguese (Brazil).
What is new in version 188.8.131.5200:
- Click on balloon notification to open PDF location.
- Trial message is now a link for more information.
- Unicode font support brought back to previous level.
What is new in version 184.108.40.20688:
- Document Collector program added to help merge documents.
- New macro tag added.
- Text extraction was improved.
- FIPS compliance detection added for new operating systems.
- GUITimeout defaults to 0 for better performance on multi user systems.
- Application crashes caused by DEVMODE structure was fixed.
What is new in version 10.9.0.2300:
- Works with Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- Improvements for non-interactive users.
- New installer switch: PostScriptLanguageLevel to control the language level of the driver.
- New installer switch: PostScriptOutputOption to control the output options of the driver.
- New installer switch: DPI to control the default resolution of the driver.
- New installer switch: AdvancedFeatures to enable or disable the advanced features of the PostScript driver.
GPL Ghostscript 9.10