Fast and reliable. Can read barcode from image, read barcode from PDF, read barcode from TIF in your Windows desktop and web applications. Can read QR Code, Code 39, Code 128, EAN-13, UPCE, UPCA, Aztec, PDF 417, MICR and lot of others. Provides both 1D and 2D barcode recognition. Reads PDF and TIF without any other tools required.
Benefits: Reads barcodes from JPG, PNG, TIFF images and PDF (no other components are required); Dozens of ready to copy-and-paste source code samples are included; Made with 100% C# code (optional source code licensing is available on request); Sample GUI application to test the sdk against your images and PDF documents is included into the SDK.
Technical Details: Works in .NET, ASP.NET; Can be used from ActiveX compatible languages (ASP classic, Visual Basic 6) via wrapper; Reads 1D and 2D barcodes: Code128, Code39, QR Code, EAN13, EAN8, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPCA, UPCE, Codabar, GS1, PDF417, Datamatrix, Aztec, PDF 417, Patch barcodes, MaxiCode, Codabar, Codablock, MICR, Postal barcodes, Australian Postcode and others. Reads from JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF; Supports images captured from web camera devices. Supports multipaged PDF and TIF files without other tools required.
What is new in this release:
Version 22.214.171.1242 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 126.96.36.1991:
- Demo Application: Added page navigation controls for multi-page TIFF files
- Improved PDF417 decoding
- Improved PDF documents rendering
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
What is new in version 188.8.131.528:
- Improved QR Code decoding.
- Fixed duplication of detected barcodes in rare cases.
- Fixed PDF417 error correction.
- Fixed MinimalDataLength property.
- Demo Application: Added "Export Results As..." button.
What is new in version 8.35.1497:
- Heuristic Mode (automatic decoding retry with different image processing options) implemented
- QR Code decoding and added support for various QR internal formats: ECI, FNC1, etc. imporoved
- PDF rendering improved
- Datamatrix barcodes decoding improved
- blurred PDF417 barcodes decoding improved
- Code 128 decoding improved
- PDFOptimizeSplittedParts property added
What is new in version 8.30.1468:
- barcode reading and barcode reading from PDF and TIFF improved
- minor issues in BarcodeFound event fixed
- new sample: "Export Results to XML, CSV, TXT" for c# and VB.NET
- MSI barcodes are not excluded from .All1D search
- New API to export found barcodes to XML, CSV and TXT files
- Now can also export barcodes as XML, CSV, TXT in GUI utility
- New .ColorConversionMode property to control the threshold method while reading barcodes
- Code 128 barcode reader improved
- Barcodes reading from PDF improved
- Barcode Reader Console adds EAN-13 support for EAN2 and EAN5 supplementary barcodes ConsoleTest adds support for UPCA, UPCE, EAN-13, EAN13-2 (with supplemental ean2 or ean5)
- TIFF splitting improved
- output barcodes are now sorted by their top-left coordinate
- new GetPdfPageCount() methods to read number of pages in PDF
- minor bug-fixes and samples updates
What is new in version 8.21.1361:
- improved barcode decoding from images and pdf
- improved PDF support
- minor bug-fixes in linear and 2D barcodes reading
- Code 39 reading improved
- PZN barcodes suppport improved
- minor bug-fixes
What is new in version 8.20.1319:
- improved barcode reading support in .net and asp.net
- improved pdf reading support
- new source code samples added
- updated documentation
What is new in version 8.10.1269:
- read barcodes in .net, read barcodes in asp.net from images, tiff and pdf
- support for PZN barcodes added
- support for Circular barcodes added
- WPF samples added showing reading barcodes from live camera
- reading barcodes from web cam samples modified for use in your projects as one time popup dialog
- minor samples updates
- API documentation updates