PDF To HTML SDK allows developers to convert PDF to HTML without any additional software required. Benefits: converts PDF to HTML with layout preserved; text, fonts, images, tables are preserved; vector graphics is preserved (as a background images); precise positioning of text and images to reproduce the original PDF file; doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd software to be installed; works with .NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in desktop applications; works with ASP.NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in web-applications; provides access via ActiveX interface for use by legacy programming languages (Visual Basic 6, old versions of Delphi) and scripting (VBscript and others).
What is new in this release:
improved text extraction; improved performance; fixed PDF parsing issues; fixed JBIG images decoding; other minor improvements and bug fixes.
What is new in version 18.104.22.16899:
improved text extraction; improved performance; fixed PDF parsing issues; fixed JBIG images decoding; other minor improvements and bug fixes
What is new in version 22.214.171.1248:
Improved text extraction. Improved performance. Fixed PDF parsing issues. Fixed JBIG images decoding. Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
What is new in version 126.96.36.1994:
- fixed bug in installer causing some files from previous installation were interfering with updates
- reworked the registration checking. Now the library will not throw an exception, but work in demo mode if you missed or input wrong RegistrationName and RegistrationKey
- PDF Multitool: Added recent document list to "Open PDF Document" button
- PDF Multitool: Selection can be resized now
- PDF Multitool: Added Extract JSON feature
- PDF Multitool: Improved Table Detector UI
- PDF Multitool: Greatly improved font rendering quality
- PDF Multitool: Added debug option "Show Detected Extraction Columns" to the context menu to display the detected columns on the current page. Becomes visible only after running any extraction against the current displayed page
- PDF Multitool: Fixed font rendering issue on 32-bit Windows
- other minor improvements and bug fixes
What is new in version 188.8.131.521:
- Improved support of ICC color profiles.
- Imporved handling of embedded fonts.
- Fixed extracted text duplication when using OCRCacheMode.WholePage option.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 6.00.2131:
- improved PDF To HTML conversion
- improved PDF format support
- improved images, fonts, text encoding support
- minor issues fixes with HTML output
- minor improvements and fixes
What is new in version 5.00.1639:
- improved handling of images while converting pdf to html in .net and asp.net;
- improved support for damaged pdf files;
- HTML text output improved;
- PDF Viewer GUI demo improved;
- minor improvements and fixes.
.NET framework 2.00 or higher
Watermark on output