CAPS Warn is designed for people who type with one hand using Sticky Keys, or for anyone who presses the Caps Lock or Num Lock keys frequently by mistake. CAPS Warn is a Preference Pane that provides: A) on-screen indications of when the Caps Lock, Shift, Function (fn), Control, Option, or Command keys are pressed (or stuck on by Sticky Keys) or B) warnings that: 1) you have turned on the CAPS Lock and/or 2) you have typed a specified number (default 5) of keys with the SHIFT key (or Sticky Keys SHIFT) or CAPS Lock and/or you have turned on the Num Lock. CAPS Warn warns you regardless of what application you are typing into.
What is new in this release:
- Increased the maximum value for "Warn me after typing this many keys in a row with SHIFT or CAPS LOCK" from 9 to 25.
- Restored proper functioning of checking for updates on newer OS versions.
What is new in version 6.0:
- Further improved compatibility with 10.10+.
- Imroved instructions for installing updates.
- Added more debugging information to the "Email the Author" function.
What is new in version 5.8:
Fixed a bug affecting the installation of CAPS Warn for the first time.
30 day trial.