CDBurnerXP is an application to burn optical disks including CD, DVD, H-DVD, Blu-Ray Disks. It can create ISO and Multilanguage interface.
It is able to burn audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks. Data verification can be done after burning process. The software also can be used as bin/nrg to ISO converter and can used for simple cover printing.
What is new in this release:
- DPI improvements for copy disc dialog
- DPI improvements for ISO image dialog
- DPI improvements for video DVD dialog
- Fixed potential crash when refreshing media info
What is new in version 184.108.40.20621:
- Fixed: Audio tracks might be reprocessed again when burning multiple copies unnecessarily
- Fixed incorrect errror handling in import session dialog
What is new in version 220.127.116.1199:
- Updated StarBurn (issue: ISO files may not be ripped correctly)
- Updated NL and PL translation
What is new in version 18.104.22.16852:
- Added log messages for multiple copies
- Added Continue/Abort choice in warning message if not all tracks could be added
- Increased drive/folder selection dropdown height
- Updated StarBurn to version 15.7
- Added number of current copy in log message when burning more than one disc
- Made fast folder synchronisation optional (UserSettings.ini -> [General] -> UseFastFolderSynchronisation). As long as disabled, the directory tree will show all sub folders. This may not work in some cases though (network paths with partial permissions on the selected file tree).
What is new in version 22.214.171.12489:
- Adjusted the method audio discs are being copied
- Prevent standby mode while adding files to a data compilation (https://cdburnerxp.uservoice.com/forums/165656-feature-requests/suggestions/11134101-disable-sleep)
- Fixed duration overlapping with cover image
What is new in version 126.96.36.19921:
- Added keyboard shortcuts for audio player (Ctrl+H, Play/Pause, Stop)
- Cover printing (data): Show duration for audio files
- Limited burning MDS images to CD
What is new in version 188.8.131.5282:
- "Number of copies" option for ISO burning (UserVoice request)
- Fixed: WAV files with bitrate other than 1411 cause an error message when burning
- Fixed FormatException in pt-BR translation
What is new in version 184.108.40.20644:
- Adjusted compilation close behaviour: Now returning to the startup screen by default and only exiting when using the "Exit" command or Alt+F4
- Adjusted audio player sizing
- Increased width of drive selection combo box
- Application is now DPI aware and no longer automatically scaled
- Fixed: Inactive, non-selected items may not be drawn with the correct background color in the project selection dialog
What is new in version 220.127.116.1166:
- Automatically adjust font size to fit more titles on CD/DVD covers
- Fixed: Previously entered track info is not loaded correctly when switching between tracks
- Fixed a missing translation in the audio burning dialog
- Fixed missing text in startup dialog after minimizing (for RTL languages)
What is new in version 18.104.22.16871:
- Update to StarBurn 15.4.
- Re-implemented EchoNest API (has been shut down) with mooma.sh.
- Handle OverflowException with appropriate error message.
What is new in version 22.214.171.12406:
- Disabled installer app restart management
- When sorting files for disc spanning, use file name as secondary sort to ensure that the same set of files is always divided equally
- Fixed: When importing previous sessions, date time information is not read (workaround for missing feature in StarBurn)
What is new in version 126.96.36.19943:
- Improved video DVD burning for RTL.
- Adjusted error reporting for TypeInitializationExceptions.
- Show appropriate error message if invalid boot image is selected.