CDBurnerXP is an application to burn optical disks including CD, DVD, H-DVD, Blu-Ray Disks. It can create ISO and Multilanguage interface.
It is able to burn audio-CDs with or without gaps between tracks. Data verification can be done after burning process. The software also can be used as bin/nrg to ISO converter and can used for simple cover printing.
What is new in this release:
- Adjusted the method audio discs are being copied
- Prevent standby mode while adding files to a data compilation (https://cdburnerxp.uservoice.com/forums/165656-feature-requests/suggestions/11134101-disable-sleep)
- Fixed duration overlapping with cover image
What is new in version 126.96.36.19921:
- Added keyboard shortcuts for audio player (Ctrl+H, Play/Pause, Stop)
- Cover printing (data): Show duration for audio files
- Limited burning MDS images to CD
What is new in version 188.8.131.5282:
- "Number of copies" option for ISO burning (UserVoice request)
- Fixed: WAV files with bitrate other than 1411 cause an error message when burning
- Fixed FormatException in pt-BR translation
What is new in version 184.108.40.20644:
- Adjusted compilation close behaviour: Now returning to the startup screen by default and only exiting when using the "Exit" command or Alt+F4
- Adjusted audio player sizing
- Increased width of drive selection combo box
- Application is now DPI aware and no longer automatically scaled
- Fixed: Inactive, non-selected items may not be drawn with the correct background color in the project selection dialog
What is new in version 220.127.116.1166:
- Automatically adjust font size to fit more titles on CD/DVD covers
- Fixed: Previously entered track info is not loaded correctly when switching between tracks
- Fixed a missing translation in the audio burning dialog
- Fixed missing text in startup dialog after minimizing (for RTL languages)
What is new in version 18.104.22.16871:
- Update to StarBurn 15.4.
- Re-implemented EchoNest API (has been shut down) with mooma.sh.
- Handle OverflowException with appropriate error message.
What is new in version 22.214.171.12406:
- Disabled installer app restart management
- When sorting files for disc spanning, use file name as secondary sort to ensure that the same set of files is always divided equally
- Fixed: When importing previous sessions, date time information is not read (workaround for missing feature in StarBurn)
What is new in version 126.96.36.19943:
- Improved video DVD burning for RTL.
- Adjusted error reporting for TypeInitializationExceptions.
- Show appropriate error message if invalid boot image is selected.